DEVOTIONS AND SOCIETIES
Our spiritual growth as Catholic Christians is also very important. That is why there are different devotional groups and societies to help keep us closer to Our Lord Jesus Christ in addition to the Holy Mass. St Padre Pio reminds us “to pray the rosary, for Our Lady’s rosary is the weapon against the evils of the world today.” Feel free to call the parish office to inquire and join any of these Devotional groups.
- Rosary prior to Sunday and weekday Masses
- First Friday Healing – Mass after Morning Mass.
- St. Clement Prayer Group – 2nd and 4th Friday each month at 7:30pm.
- Bible Study – Wednesday morning at 9:30am.
- Charismatic Prayer Group – Sunday before 12:30pm Mass.
- Rosary Society – 3rd Sunday of the month after 9:30am Mass.
- Knight of St. John and Auxiliaries – 2nd Saturday of every month at 12pm.
- Knight of St. Peter Claver Ladies Auxiliary – 2nd Saturday of every month at 10am.
- Holy Name Society – 3rd Sunday of every month after 9:30am Mass.
OTHER PARISH ACTIVITIES
- Fellowship (Church Family Hospitality): 1st Sunday of every month after 9:30am and 12:30pm Mass (Contributions appreciated).
- Food Pantry: 1st and 3rd Thursdays of every month at 5pm.